R2D2 – Ran-in RFID Durable Datasign
Our patented R2D2 sign has been developed to offer digital interfaces for all plant areas even in harsh conditions. One solution for any kind of intended usage.
R2D2 consists of reinforced high-performance plastic in which an RFID transponder is permanently embedded. The basic material can be engraved or printed so it represents a perfect advancement of already existing labelling means. Thanks to the combination of implemented materials and production method and the fixed connection between the transponder and the sign, R2D2 is likely to be today's most resilient intelligent labelling solution. To get the most out of the R2D2 technology we've adjusted the production method so that all signs will undergo a complete automated check. This way we can guarantee that the visual and digital information of the sign is always identical, ensuring the most
important aspect of safe automatization – 100% reliability.
The benefits of R2D2 at a glance:
- Clear identification with a worldwide unique serial number
- 30 years of data security
- Standard frequency range of 13.56 MHz
- Guaranteed 100% match between text and data
- Temperature resistance from -40 °C to 150 °C
- Permanently embedded RFID transponder
- Excellent writing and reading qualities
- No shielding effects from metal (MoM)
- Very good resistance to UV radiation
- Good resistance to acid and chemicals
- Perfectly matched to our fastening systems